This text aims to train the reader in critical statistical reasoning. We do this through taking a closer look at the methods and philosophy behind our everyday econometric practices. By the end of this book, you will have a better understanding of why statistical methods are the way they are, but also what their limitations are, and how we should think critically about the lessons that they can teach us.
- restrictionsYou are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms: Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- publisherOpen Press Tilburg University
- publisher placeTilburg, The Netherlands
- rightsCreative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- rights holderWillem van der Deijl